Do you want to learn how to buy data from UBA bank, or you’re seeking the UBA bank data code for MTN, Glo, Airtel, and/or 9mobile (Etisalat)? Then, you’re on the right blog.
With the world now turning digital, you need to have internet connection to do a lot of things online. Usually, having an internet connection simply means recharging your line and buying data bundle.
Although that’s the most popular way of buying data, it is not necessary you do it that way, especially if you’re a bank account holder.
That is why I have come up with this post most especially for UBA bank account holders to show you exactly how to buy data directly from UBA bank account using USSD code.
That’s not all, but you’ll also discover in this post how to buy data on UBA mobile banking app, as well as other information about the UBA bank data purchase.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Code to Buy Data from UBA bank
The code to buy data from UBA bank for yourself and other mobile numbers is *919#.
You can buy internet data from the lowest bundle to the highest on any network provider in Nigeria including MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile.
Although that is the official USSD code for data on UBA bank, more steps are still required to complete that purchase from your account to any line, SIM card, or phone number of your choice.
That leads us to how to buy data from UBA using USSD code.
Related: UBA USSD Code for All Transactions
How to Buy Data from UBA bank
The following is an easy to follow, step by step guide on how to buy data from UBA bank to any network’s line.
- Using the phone number registered with your account, dial *919*14# to buy for your line, or *919*14*Recipient’s Phone Number# for others.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions and enter the correct information required including data bundle, and network provider.
- Enter your UBA bank USSD code PIN to complete the transaction.
That’s simply how to purchase data from UBA bank account using USSD code. In case you’re looking for another means, below is how to buy data on UBA bank account via the UBA mobile app.
Check Out: How to Buy Airtime from UBA Bank
How to Buy Data on UBA bank Account
Another method one can use to buy internet data bundle from UBA bank as an account holder is using the mobile banking app.
This method is also very easy to use, although it requires you to have the UBA bank app downloaded, installed, and activated on your phone to enable you to purchase data bundles of any network, and any amount.
Once you have the app on your phone, buying data bundle using the UBA bank app is as simple as following the steps below.
- Open the UBA bank mobile app on your phone and log in
- On the home screen, navigate and select the option to Buy Data
- Follow the prompts and fill in the required information including, the network provider, data bundle, and phone number to credit with the data, then proceed.
- Now enter your UBA mobile banking PIN to complete the purchase.
That’s it! Once the purchase is successful, the phone number entered will be credited with the data volume, and your account will be charged with the amount the bundle cost.
See Also: BVN Code for All Banks
Benefits of Buying Data Directly from UBA bank
Of course, with what you’ve seen above, I believe you know that the UBA bank code for data is very useful as well as using the mobile app to purchase internet bundles.
Now, what is the key importance of buying internet data bundles from UBA bank?
- It saves time.
- The UBA bank data code is easy to use.
- Almost all internet data plans of every network provider in Nigeria are available on UBA bank mobile banking.
- Using the UBA bank data code, you don’t need an internet connection to buy data.
- The service is available to MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat subscribers
- No fee is charged for top ups
- The UBA bank code to buy data works on all phones including, Android, iPhone, button phones, and so on.
Related: How to Buy Data from FCMB
UBA bank Data Code – FAQs
What is the code to buy data for a friend From UBA bank?
You can only buy data from UBA bank account for your friend on any network by simply dialing *919*14*Friend’s Phone Number#, then select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
How do I buy data on my UBA phone?
You can buy internet data from UBA bank account to your line by simply dialing *919*14#, then select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
How to buy Glo data from UBA bank?
You can buy Glo data from UBA bank by dialing *919*14#*Glo Number#, and follow the prompts.
How to buy Airtel data from UBA bank?
You can buy Airtel data from UBA bank by dialing *919*14*Airtel Number#, and follow the prompts.
How to buy MTN data from UBA bank?
You can buy MTN data from UBA bank by simply dialing *919*14*MTN Number#, and follow the prompts.
How to buy 9mobile data from UBA bank?
You can buy 9mobile internet data bundle from UBA bank by dialing *919*14*9Mobile Number#, and follow the prompts.
Buying internet data bundle for browsing from banks is by far the easiest way of purchasing data for any network.
With this simple post on how to buy data from UBA, I believe you now know the UBA bank USSD code for data purchase, and how to buy data on UBA bank mobile banking app without stress.