Are you searching for how to buy data from Polaris bank, or you’re seeking the Polaris bank data code for MTN, Glo, Airtel, and/or 9mobile (Etisalat)? Then, you’re on the right blog.
As the saying goes, “Data is Life”. Of course without data, you cannot even search for the code to buy data from Polaris bank not to talk about reading this article.
While data is life, life is better when you can just dial a code and get your line credited with data from your bank account, instead of wasting your time buying airtime and recharging, before purchasing data.
That is why I have come up with this post most especially for Polaris bank account holders to show you exactly how to buy data directly from Polaris bank account using USSD code.
That’s not all, but you’ll also discover in this post, how to buy data on Polaris bank mobile app, as well as other information about the Polaris bank data purchase.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Code to Buy Data from Polaris bank
The code to buy data from Polaris bank for yourself and other mobile numbers is *833#.
You can buy internet data from the lowest bundle to the highest on any network provider in Nigeria including MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile.
Although that is the official USSD code for data on Polaris bank, more steps are still required to complete that purchase from your account to any line, SIM card, or phone number of your choice.
That leads us to how to buy data from Polaris bank using USSD code.
Check Out: Polaris Bank USSD Code for All Transactions
How to Buy Data from Polaris bank
The following is a simple step by step guide on how to buy data from Polaris bank to any network’s line.
- Using the phone number registered with your account, dial *833#
- From the list of options that pops up, select the one to Buy Data
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the correct information required including phone number, data bundle, and network provider.
- Enter your Polaris bank USSD code PIN to complete the transaction.
That’s simply how to buy data from Polaris account using USSD code. In case you’re looking for another means, below is how to buy data on Polaris bank account via the Polaris mobile app.
See Also: How to Buy Airtime from Polaris Bank
How to Buy Data on Polaris bank Account
Another method one can use to buy internet data bundle from Polaris bank as an account holder is using the mobile banking app.
This method is also very easy to use, although it requires you to have the Polaris bank app downloaded, installed, and activated on your phone to enable you to purchase data bundles of any network, and any amount.
Once you have the app on your phone, buying data bundle using the Polaris bank app is as simple as following the steps below.
- Open the Polaris bank mobile app on your phone and log in
- On the home screen, navigate and select the option to Buy Data
- Follow the prompts and fill in the required information including, the network provider, data bundle, and phone number to credit with the data, then proceed.
- Now enter your Polaris mobile banking PIN to complete the purchase.
That’s it! Once the purchase is successful, the phone number entered will be credited with the data volume, and your account will be charged with the amount the bundle cost.
Related: BVN Code for All Banks
Benefits of Buying Data Directly from Polaris bank
Of course, with what you’ve seen above, I believe you know that the Polaris bank code for data is very useful as well as using the mobile app to purchase internet bundles.
Now, what is the key importance of buying internet data bundles from Polaris bank?
- It saves time.
- The Polaris bank data code is easy to use.
- Almost all internet data plans of every network provider in Nigeria are available on Polaris bank mobile banking.
- It supports all network providers in Nigeria.
- Using the Polaris bank data code, you don’t need an internet connection to buy data.
- The service is available 24/7
- The Polaris bank code to buy data works on all phones including, Android, iPhone, button phones, and so on.
Related: How to Buy Data from First Bank
Polaris bank Data Code – FAQs
How can I buy MB from my bank Polaris?
You can only buy data from Polaris bank account to any network by simply dialing *833#, then select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
How to buy data for a friend from Polaris bank?
You can internet data for a friend from Polaris bank account to your line by simply dialing *833#, then select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
How to buy Glo data from Polaris bank?
You can buy Glo data from Polaris bank by dialing *833#, then select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
How to buy Airtel data from Polaris bank?
You can buy Airtel data from Polaris bank by dialing *833#, select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
How to buy MTN data from Polaris bank?
You can buy MTN data from Polaris bank by simply dialing *833#, then select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
How to buy 9mobile data from Polaris bank?
You can buy 9mobile internet data bundle from Polaris bank by dialing *833#, then select the option for Data, and follow the prompts.
Internet data purchase for browsing from banks is by far the easiest way of purchasing data for any network.
With this simple post on how to buy data from Polaris, I believe you now know the Polaris bank USSD code for data purchase, and how to buy data on Polaris bank mobile banking app without stress.